Sobre pessoas bonitas, inspirações, amores desmedidos, memórias, elaborações, viagens, fotografias e outros outonos. Sobre o que levo em meu coração, sempre. [licialves@gmail.com]

quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2015

I've always needed clarity and labels. I don't thrive in an unstructured life, I need directions. labels give me structure. but God.. God has no such thing as one single label that explains and exhausts all that He is. He has multiple names, multiple facets, multiple ways. his will is sovereign and his ways are perfect. but He isn't one. He is three in One. and He shows himself in many different ways, settings and through many different purposes. He is unpredictable yet He remains the same. how is that so? that drives people like me crazy. How is it that the same God does so many different and sometimes even apparently contradictory things? but He can't contradict Himself. He never denies who He is. He never changes. He's the same at his core. but He is a lot. He is many. He is a paradox to human minds. and He seems unreachable. how could we ever get close to a God like that? how could we have a relationship with such a God if we can't understand Him? if we don't know where He's going? except that we do.. we do because of Christ. we know Him because of Christ and because of Him. coz He wants to be known. it's true. He told me so. He may be tricky but He is kind and approachable. He's made it possible. and his ways may be super annoying at times but on the other side.. ah, on the other side you and I will say it out loud: You rocked that plan, God! How could you even come up with that?! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Surprise me and leave me a smile. Surpreenda-me e deixe um sorriso :)